Skip to main content

Rock you like a hurricane- Meaning and analysis (WARNING! NSFW, NSFSP)

NOTE: I had written this about a week ago, but didn't post it because I didn't think it was something that would appeal to teh general public. I still don't think it does that but I am suffering from an acute case of  "IDontGiveAFuckitis" so here it is. I don't give a fuck what you think about this, but if you are going to run to my mom and complain about what I do online just because it doesn't go down well with you it just makes you an immature and incompetent pussy. Seriously, this is the internet, get a life.


The time is 2247 as I am writing this. A little sleep deprived, and a whole lot of self hatred and shame swimming about my aurashitpiss. I have a ton of writing work that needs my immediate attention, but I chose to do this. Arrogance? Dipshitness is more like it. Moving on...

So I was listening to Rock you like a hurricane by Scorpions earlier this evening, while I was doing the dishes (yeah, i'm cool that way). I mean i wasn't even paying attention, why should I? I have been listening to this ever since I started sprouting hair in strange places, which amounts to like twelve hundred thousand times, give or take. Anyway, so there I was, lathering up the dirty dishes, minding my own business,  listening to one of the greatest rock anthems ever, when it suddenly dawned on me hit me in the face with a fucking brick! I felt like my whole adeloscence was a lie.But I recovered, and here I am to share with you that enlightenment.

(Now I hope that you are over 18, and even if you are I hope you aren't the kind that gets offended by things on the internet. If you are such a person I urge demand plead order beg you to leave right now. The song is about early morning sex and being horny all day long. NOW will you leave?)

Things that look like this is part of the original lyrics, and things that look like this is my analysis/ song meaning. Capiche?

It's early morning, the sun comes out
Last night was shaking and pretty loud
My cat is purring, it scratches my skin
So what is wrong with another sin?


The first line is pretty self explanatory. It's morning, and the sun's coming up, presumably over the horizon behind a bunch of tress/ mountains I don't know. It's morning. Early mornings are usually accompanies by sounds of chirping birds (you know, 'cause hes in the midst of nature and stuff). But all he (It's a he, that part is explained in the next stanza) can think of is about last night, which he describes as 'shaking and pretty loud'. Hmm, I wonder what that means?! I know! I know! He was aboard the Kitty Kitty Bang Bang, and Kitty couldn't keep her (It's a she, again, explained in the next stanza) mouth shut. *insert sleazy reference to another part being shut, delete* Maybe she wasn't that 'experienced' so to speak. First time? Wouldn't be surprised if it was. The cat purring probably means the woman is horny. She be scratching him and shit, so definitely horny. And the last line in reference to both him and her boarding the Kitty Kitty Bang Bang, maybe it's called the Early Morning Bang Bang express now. IDK. Another sin= you get it by now.

The bitch is hungry, she needs to tell
So give her inches and feed her well
More days to come, new places to go
I've got to leave, it's time for a show

Here, Bitch = Woman. Not Kitty BTW, no sir. This is a different woman. Notice the change in species? It probably means a woman of a status. Also this new woman, Bitch, is one of those 'woman with a reputation' because she needs to tell him what to do. Hungry= not the kind where you eat snickers. This stanza describes the whole act of copulation. Oral. And she swallows. You'd think she'd want more. Nope, it's wham bam, thank you mam kinda deal. All he can think of at this point is how he's go to go to new places and face the challenges of a new day everyday. Now that his job here is done, he needs to go to a show. Like a cam show or something.

Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane

"I'm here, I'm here to fuck your brains out" x2  (also ze improper English is because zey are Germans)

My body is burning, it starts to shout
Desire is coming, it breaks out loud
Lust is in cages till storm breaks loose
Just have to make it with someone I choose

So he's super horny now. He's burning up, and he's shaking like a tuning fork (which is how it generate auditory signal son its own). It's a transitional phase, like he's turning into a ware wolf. Metamorphosis. He feels trapped in his own body (eh?) and all he wants to do is break out of it and fuck some dudes.

The night is calling, I have to go
The wolf is hungry, he runs the show
He's licking his lips, he's ready to win
On the hunt tonight for love at first sting

See, night. The darker side of him is taking over. He's transforming. Ok, i'm on the right track here. His running on gay mode now, and is looking for his first gay partner. In a gay club? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane (Are you ready, baby?)
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane (Come on, come on, baby)
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane

Rock you like a hurricane

"I'm here, I'm here to fuck your brains out" x4 (with the whole gay vibe going on)

It's early morning, the sun comes out
Last night was shaking and pretty loud
My cat is purring, it scratches my skin
So what is wrong with another sin?

These are the exact same lines as the first stanza, but now they mean something completely different. Now it just means that his gay self is waking up during the day as well. And it wants him to go do it with some more dudes.

The night is calling, I have to go
The wolf is hungry, he runs the show
He's licking his lips, he's ready to win
On the hunt tonight for love at first sting

Same thing, Same thing

Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane (Are you ready, baby?)
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane (Come on, come on, come on, come on)
Here I am
Rock you like a hurricane

All he wants to do is have gay sex now. Urgh!

Comments

  1. Interesting take. I know it's a 9 year old post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clubhouse. CoWin. China.

If you feel an odd sense of deja vu while reading this piece, then you've spent too much time switching between Facebook and Clubhouse. Unless you've been living underground or in a home with ACT broadband, you know what Clubhouse is - it is where many people can have their Mann ki Baat at once. And Facebook has turned into a platform to critique, analyse and make fun of discussions that happen on Clubouse. Congrats Clubhouse, you just replaced the Indian Government, at least as far as Facebook discourses go. Clubhouse is more or less an impulsive, live podcast session - an open space where everyone is made to feel like Joe Rogan. But no one talks about DMT or shaved gorillas or MMA or shaved gorillas doing MMA while on DMT. But it always does sound like everyone is on something stronger than the devil's lettuce. Maybe you need that to hear your own thoughts over the din of uncomprehensive ramblings and mouth-breathing noises. Speaking of noises, Saudi Arabia restricted the

The end; and a new beginning

          Before I chew your mind : This blog post is in response to my friend Harish’s vlog . He had done a “user request vlog” once, and I had suggested a topic- ‘ How did you start doing something ’(links at the end). I also promised him that I’d write a blog post on that subject if he ever did that video. He did make that video (he makes some pretty cool game play videos as well, worth checking it out if you are a gamer), and that’s why you find yourself reading this right now.             I think I had an idea of what I would write about when I gave him the topic. However, for the love of God (or Batman) I can’t seem to remember what that was. I’m making it up with this one, hope it’s ok bro :) FADE IN: Superimpose “THE END” on black background FADE OUT TO BLACK: <insert new title>           This is where I (along with a bunch of other confused mortal souls my age) have reached. A point where one movie seems to end and another begins- a double featur